Friday, June 10, 2011

Entrails of a Virgin (1986)

Entrails of a Virgin aka Shojo no harawata (1986) Kazuo 'Gaira' KomizuCountry: Japan l Language: Japanese l Subtitles: English (srt file)
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 l Length: 72mn
Dvdrip Xvid Avi - 672x352 - 699mb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0222817/
 

How do you review this objectively? I don't think you can. You either enjoy this sort of thing or you don't. I've given the movie a 5 not because its either good or bad, it simply is and I can't try to rate it for that reason.

After a soft-core photo shoot the photographers and the models go to a house in the mountains where kinky sex takes with occasional interruptions by a mud-covered demon/psycho who tears the men apart and has his way with the women. Plotwise thats about it, sex followed by violence followed by sex...
I don't know what else to say beyond that. Certainly its well made with sex scenes that are quite steamy (and kinky). I can't say that there really is a point beyond the melding of sex and horror. If its suppose to disturb it does that. If its suppose to titillate it does that too. I just don't know if you're suppose to feel both emotions at the same time.
As I said you either enjoy this sort of thing or you don't. Whether you watch it is your own choice, just don't say you weren't warned.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger