Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on You 2001


Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on Your Grave (2001)
Genre: Drama | Horror | Thriller
Country: USA | Director: Eric Stanze
Language: English | Subtitles: None
Aspect ratio: 1.33:1 | Length: 71mn
Dvdrip Xvid Avi - 640x480 - 29.970fps - 698mb
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325597/

Sandy has stumbled onto a lair of torture and humiliation. She was abducted and brought to this pit of pain as the next intended victim. But Sandy overthrows her captor and kills him. Does she release the other prisoners? Does she call the police? No. Her mind snaps and she assumes control over the prisoners, taking them as her own playtoys. Naked bodies writhe in ecstasy as blood runs down the walls in this chilling tale of madness and revenge. I SPIT ON YOUR CORPSE, I PISS ON YOUR GRAVE is a swirl of insanity, a carnival of carnage, a festival of filth, and an onslaught of sleaze!

Eric Stanze's "I Spit On Your Corpse,I Piss On Your Grave" is a piece of vile exploitation, which reminds me nasty movies from the 70's such as the rape and revenge genre. However unlike excellent "Scrapbook" this film was made only to shock the viewer. It is still one of the most extreme movies I have ever seen. Some scenes of sexual torture and humiliation are pretty hard to stomach. The most disturbing moment for me is when Sandy (Emily Haack) forces one guy to eat his own excrement. The scene, where Sandy masturbates with a broomstick and then shoves it into another guy's ass is pretty vile and unsettling too. The actress, Emily Haack is wonderful, her performance is simply outstanding. The film may be not as good as "Scrapbook",but anyone who likes violent exploitation should be pleased.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger